BinaryBlog

This blog is mostly about the new technology I keep learning from day to day. You will see occasionally some non-technical stuff too.

Monday, July 06, 2009

A new Mac convert

Since I have had Iphone, I have been amazed by the quality of this revolutionary device. I started thinking to develop some app on the Iphone. It meant that I needed to switch from Windows to Mac, needed to learn Mac and needed to learn XCode, Objective - C. Finally, this last week I took a step forward and bought a 1.5 GB and 160 GB HDD Macbook.

Its not that I was totally new to Mac as I had used my buddy's about a year ago few mins but still I was totally lost using the shortcuts was so used on Windows. It took me a little while before I could figure it out "Witch" which made my life much simpler. I am now enjoying my Mac and my sony vaio has not been booted since 2 weeks now.

Now its time to learn Iphone development. I am going to download XCode and all that is required to it. I expect learning Objective-C wont be much difficult as I now have about six years of development. I am also following Jeff L, who writes an Iphone blog and I think its wonderful.
So in nutshell I feel pretty excited about it and I will keep blogging about my new interest.

Mehnaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home